Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday

Yesterday was not a good day - and I don't know why. It was very hot and humid yesterday and I think that just zapped me. When I got in the car, I just did not want to go to they gym. I was just tired. But I did make myself go and i do feel better after I go. I just wish this process would go faster. I've been trying really hard to lose weight, get healthy and get in shape. For anyone who has tried losing weight, sometimes you don't see it. I know my clothes are fitting better and have a pile of clothes that are too big but it's just taking soooo long. Of course, it seemed last night that all the skinny girls were there - just hate them.

Did do some stitching last night. I finished my gifts for my sisters now just have to frame them. I started the Lizzie Kate spring scissor fob. I have so many scissor fobs - I just love them. Think it's a sickness. LOL I have about 3 or 4 to put together. Have to do that. Did take a bunch of stuff down to the shop and had them framed. Connie is going to come over and help me frame the birthday blessings I made for my sisters. Then I have about - I don't know how many - other pieces to get frames for and frame. I determined to get my stuff all the way finished.

More on London later.

No comments: