Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Where have I been

 This is an old blog I use to have but went missing so I started a new 1.  Now I can't find the new 1 and this 1 is back - only in my life.

Quick update - I'm retired now.  And keep myself busy stitching, watching my grandchildren, at least before COVID hit, doing Disney races, at least before COVID hit, meeting with friends for lunch and stitching, at least before COVID hit.  Sensing a pattern??  Not much goin on right now.  I am stitching a lot and need to work on finishing more.  I wish I could afford to send everything away to be finished but that's not going to happen unless I win the lottery.  Need to buy tickets before I can win.  LOL 

Working on a few things right now.  Lizzie Kate's Things Unseen mystery sampler.  Hands on Designs chaulkful hippity hop bunnies.  And March's word play by With they needle.  

Also been having a pity party for myself.  I'm so tired of this COVID stuff.  I just want things to back to normal, where you can hug someone, go out to lunch and travel.  I know you can travel but I don't want to have to quarantine when I get there.  

I'm going to try and do this more often.  Sometimes I have thoughts that I can't really say out loud.  Nothing bad -

 


No comments: